[support] multiple users with same email address

jp.stacey at torchbox.com jp.stacey at torchbox.com
Tue Jul 17 08:03:16 UTC 2007

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Jean Gazis wrote:

> I usually create more than one user account when developing a site so I can
> test different user roles and so on. However, there are a finite number of
> email addresses I have and can easily check, and one has to be the site's
> from address.

Not specifically a Drupal solution, but: as you seem to have a Gmail
address, I think you can use any address of the form
jgazis+SOME_TEXT at gmail.com and it will still go to your Gmail account.
Furthermore, you can then do filters on Gmail to tag them as they come in
and clear them out of the way.

	http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2007/03/9794/

J-P