[support] Error accessing pages

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:59:10 UTC 2007

On 7/17/07, S.Theyagarajan <theyaga at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all,
>         I had setup drupal fromt page and it was working fine until i
> modified the contents as admin user and set one more page as sticky .
> It works well as admin and once i log out ,it says you are not authorized to
> access this page and the front page shifts back to the default front page in
> drupal installation .
> What could be the problem ?
> the page iam referring to is http://glugt.org ,http://glugt.org/home
> ,http://glugt.org/mgl07

If you see the nodes as user #1, then they are probably published and
promoted properly but there is an access control problem.

Make sure that
- In /admin/user/access, in the "node module" section, you have
enabled "access content" for anonymous users.
- If you have installed some additional access control module, check
its permissions as well. Or tell us which module it is.