[support] Error accessing pages

S.Theyagarajan theyaga at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 06:25:03 UTC 2007

> If you see the nodes as user #1, then they are probably published and
> promoted properly but there is an access control problem.

if u say the statusid then its #1 and the nid,vid  is 1 for home page and 7
for the mgl page respectively .

> - In /admin/user/access, in the "node module" section, you have
> enabled "access content" for anonymous users.

yes  i have set it correctly .and still getting the access denied error :(

- If you have installed some additional access control module, check
> its permissions as well. Or tell us which module it is.

i have disabled most of my modules. i had installed event,signup and wiki
module for our drupal site .

and still get the same problem .

thanks
taggy
http://theyagar.info
S.Theyagarajan
Under Graduate
Department Of Computer Science And Engineering
National Institute Of Technology , Trichirapalli
India 620015