[support] Views filters out of the theme

Marco Antonio Villegas Vega marvil07 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:14:50 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

These days I was been searching for a solution to that.

I expose 5 fields to make an "advanced search" on a view and I realize
that the filters; so, it doesn't fit on the main div.

I was reading views.module, but I think I'm not too familiar with
drupal php code yet.

Crell, on IRC, suggest me to "retheme the filter form", but I could
not achieve that. I only could retheme the items of the list and
could not the filters.

I'd like to transform the one <tr> filter table on two <tr>'s table or
make each filter a div.

Thanks for the help,

Cheers