[support] Custom module uninstall() hook

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Sun Jul 29 09:05:36 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been developing a module for a Drupal 5.2 site of mine. The module
creates two additional database tables, during the installation procedure.

My question is: In case I want to disable the module and then uninstall it, I
would like to ask the user if he would like the tables dropped or not. Can
something like this be done in the uninstall() hook? What I would like is to
prompt the user with an option "Do you want the tables dropped?" and
according to his input, the corresponding action would be performed.

Regards,
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)