[support] Custom module uninstall() hook

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Sun Jul 29 15:45:58 UTC 2007

On Sunday 29 July 2007 17:43:11 Cyberswat wrote:
> If you write the uninstall hook to drop tables it becomes and option for
> the user to select. They are presented with an "uninstall" tab on the
> modules page.  After disabling a module the user can click this tab to
> confirm dropping databases.  In short Drupal's default functionality is
> extremely similar to what you describe.

If you are talking about the Uninstall option that Drupal provides, after
disabling a module, then I already know about this. My point is, besides the
standard confirm uninstall message when selecting a module for
uninstallation, can I *also* provide my own extra user option of any kind?
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)