[support] expandable menu

Morten Holmstrup morten at holmstrups.dk
Mon Jul 30 22:49:20 UTC 2007

thanks, very "helpful".
I do know css.

If you would take a look at the issue-pages for the dhtml-menu, you'll
see that things are not that simple.

Anyway, I have actually managed to make the menu horizontal, which did
require a bit more than common css knowledge. The module needed a bit of
tweaking to get the desired look and functionality. When I'm satisfied
with my menu and it has been tested for accessibility, I'll be happy to
help people out if they should need to achieve similar things. And don't
worry, I won't reply with a simple "learn css"... ;)

Morten