[support] Setting menu's to expanded doesn't work

Web Weaver webweaver64 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:19:08 UTC 2007

Have you added sub menu items under the Heading menu? I didn't understand
this at 1st either. I thought if I added a menu item that had stuff under
it, it would show that in the expanded menu. I've found that isn't the case.
Each part of the Menu had to be added individually. Or I at least haven't
been able to find any other way to do it.

Shari