[support] Setting menu's to expanded doesn't work

Jody Cleveland cleveland at winnefox.org
Fri Mar 2 21:46:13 UTC 2007

I guess I¹m not sure what you mean.

³Each part of the Menu had to be added individually.²

I¹ve basically got this:
Preschoolers
- Bugs
- Cats
- Dinosaurs
- Dogs
- Friends
- Seasons
- Sports

But, all that shows up is Preschoolers. Even though I have Preschoolers
setup to be expanded. Is there something else I need to do to get those menu
items to show? When I made them, I created the menu items by hand, and they
point to taxonomy terms. Is that part of the problem?

- jody