[support] accept pdf's as images?

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:32:12 UTC 2007

Yes that's true.  Remember that PDF's aren't renderable by any web
browser software.  They load acrobat reader to display, so it's not like
you can embed a pdf as an image in a browser window.  I'f you're doing
images, you really should save them as jpg or gif files.

So no, you can't load all other types of images into  a web page, but
only jpeg and gif images.

Alternatively you can enable the upload module and upload an entire pdf
document as an attachment to a node, but that still won't intermingle
html with pdf.