[support] Drupal-integrated gallery ?

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Fri May 4 13:20:27 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 05:52 -0700, Jason Flatt wrote:

> Why not try the gallery that is included with the image module?

Actually I'm trying that right now, and effectively it works great, it's
worlds apart from IMCE_gallery. It's a bit too long to configure but
that's ok.

My only regret is that this module isn't in the core, or even more
proeminently advertised. I didn't find it when looking for a gallery
module, I just thought it was an image uploading module for nodes.

Thanks,

	Xav