[support] Drupal-integrated gallery ?

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Fri May 4 17:23:06 UTC 2007

I am using the image module and its gallery, and they work fine, but they
don't have a slideshow capability. Can anyone point me to a slideshow
solution - it doesn't have to be fancy, even just a <--previous image / next
image--> button within the gallery would be fine.

Also, how can I take all the posting junk of each image - I don't want to
show the full date and author etc. for every image in a gallery. This
doesn't seem to be an option in content types like for other kinds of
content.

The site is www.scoutpack14.org - it will have many member-contributed
images so I need to keep it as simple as possible.

Lastly, is there a random image block module or snippet for Drupal 5? I have
one on a D4.7 site, but couldn't find it on Drupal.org for D5.