[support] creating menus with "system" destination URLs

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Sun May 6 08:36:02 UTC 2007

Unfortunately, that had no effect at all.

One thing I noticed is that when I make the menu item expanded, the sub menu
items suddenly appear and, of course, stay there whichever page I'm on....so
the code is present to some extent.

When I uncheck the "Expanded" option, the behavior returns to that I've seen
before of not showing any sub items.