[support] Profile fields in the wrong place...

Krister Ekstrom krister at kristersplace.ws
Sun May 6 17:24:25 UTC 2007

Hi there,
I have created some profile fields that i want to show on my account
registration page. Creation of the fields went as they should but when
showing my account creation page, my custom fields get placed above the
standard fields (username and email address) and above the welcome text
of the page, that gives the account registration page an unprofessional
look, i think.
What can i do about it, if anything? Is there a module to help me with
this problem or what can i possibly do?
Thanks for any answers.
/Krister