[support] my account menu item (was: creating menus with "system" destination URLs)

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Mon May 7 16:48:04 UTC 2007

On May 7, 2007, at 6:17 AM, Neil: esl-lounge.com wrote:

> does anyone else have ideas about this? It's driving me nuts,
> although it
> seems to be quite a well-known issue:
>
> http://drupal.org/node/31210

That thread is quite old. The workarounds do work (create your own
navigation menu block and move your menu items there. As for fixing
this, well, chx has led an heroic effort that has resulted in
refactoring the entire menu system for Drupal 6, so I'm not sure how
much this issue would still apply for future versions.

Laura