[support] creating menus with"system" destination URLs

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Tue May 8 00:12:44 UTC 2007

Laura,

I've read quite a few threads about this issue today (just do searches for
"my account menu locked" and you'll find them), but my problem seems a
little more wide ranging as it affects other URLs such as /forum, /profile,
/contact, etc. I suspect, like others, that the issue lies with Path or
PathAuto so I will continue hunting around.