[support] Basic building of one web site

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Thu May 10 22:44:53 UTC 2007

Once you install your site, you can create your content and do all
your configurations.

For the menu, go to administer / site building / menus

For what goes in the header and footer, administer /site
configuration / site information

For the page itself, go to create content / page

For themes, in the themes administration area, you can choose from
the several themes that come pre-installed. Just select one and see
how you like it. For "really simple," any one of them could do.

Laura