[support] Basic building of one web site

Simon Swegles simon at swegles.com
Fri May 11 01:40:42 UTC 2007

Do you plan to have dynamic content in this simple website? If not, then
you may be better served just using straight HTML/CSS and avoiding CMS
systems entirely. The only sites I have running on Drupal are the ones
which have content that changes at least a couple times a year. Less
than that and the time you would have to spend updating software and
modules would likely be more than the time it would take to modify your
HTML.