[support] Basic building of one web site

Sauro Cesaretti cesaretti.sauro at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:40:59 UTC 2007

Hi all,
The contents will change many times and I should even permit one user to
modify them.
Anyway,I solved basic problems that I posted before but now I have another
prolbem.
I have to put one logo in the header.
I tried to to that modifying the default and active theme but
The logo image doesn't appear.
What could be the reason?
Thanks again for every answer.
Best regards,