[support] Some clarifications

Sauro Cesaretti cesaretti.sauro at gmail.com
Sat May 12 16:08:11 UTC 2007

Hello,
First, I solved for the formatting parameters, I used full html input
option.
Second, I would like to know how may I to move the position of the main
links of
Using a minelli template
(home,..etc.) from the current position, high/right
and one side by another horrizontally, to the left side of the screen and in
vertical position and one below to the other one.
They are primary links.
I even tried to change the position of primary links using the block
settings.I set the position of primary links in the left sidebar but after
that I saw the duplicate of these links: in the original position and inthe
position where I would to fix it.

At the end, would you mind to explain me in general how may I to move the
blocks?

Thanks in advance for all.
Best regards, Sauro