[support] Extra sitewide variables/configuration - where best to put them?

jp.stacey at torchbox.com jp.stacey at torchbox.com
Wed May 16 14:01:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

> If you can use variable_get(), why not use variable_set() also?

Thanks for the replies. I'm after something that the client can make use
of, so it would need to have a decent interface for changing the value:
otherwise, I might as well hardwire it in the template!

I don't really have time to learn the Form API for this project because of
deadlines: should I just stick this data in a block, so the client can
edit it, and then reference that in the code?

Many thanks again,
J-P