[support] Newbee: How should I plan this?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed May 16 14:18:18 UTC 2007

I am still far from being comfortable with Drupal.  Here is a problem
case I need to solve.

I have huge list of musicians who have played for my past gigs and
recordings.  Many of them has their own website.  Some of them will be
listed for future shows.

I would like to create 3 sections, Discography, Musicians, and Schedule,
where I want to call names from the list of musicians along with its
hyperlink for their site.

I've got CCK and View, but I am not certain how I should plan this.  Any
comment would be appreciated.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>