[support] Access control modules do not work . . .

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Wed May 16 15:05:34 UTC 2007

On Wednesday May 16 2007 7:01 am, Victor Kane wrote:
> the link to the class notes, sorry: http://groups.drupal.org/node/3307
>
> On 5/16/07, Victor Kane <victorkane at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am no expert, but there was a wonderful drupal dojo lesson on ACL
> > and other niceties of the Drupal node access system, given by Andy
> > Kirkham (ajk^) himself, and I wrote up the class notes, perhaps they
> > might be of help:
> >
> > btw, make sure you backup your database before zapping your node access
> > table :)
> >
> > saludos,
> >
> > Victor Kane
> > http://awebfactory.com.ar

Thank you for the information, Victor.  However, while I could certainly
follow the lesson and create something that would do what I wanted, I don't
think it's necessary if an existing module will work, and I don't think it
will work with the existing system until I fix the problem.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadaeh.net/