[support] Newbee: How should I plan this?

Mike Bishop mbishop at adamsonadvertising.com
Thu May 17 05:12:06 UTC 2007

The thing I try to do the most is to separate the content out as much as possible. Keep things as "logical" as you can so that you can be flexible with how to use it. The problem arises when you want to start making relations between all of the different node types.

But you are definitely on the right path.

One thing that Larry mentioned about the discography can get tricky. If you seperate out the Discography into individual nodes, you might run into trouble just showing "Artist 1's" discography in one list.

http://drupal.org/node/124446

This is a great solution but not very flexible.