[support] Newbee: How should I plan this?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat May 19 16:06:00 UTC 2007

Thank you so much to Larry, I have moved forward quite a few steps.

>Each node type is a type of entity.  A category/taxonomy helps to
>classify the same sort of entity.

Understood.  So, I created a Vocabulary: About (for now), which contains
terms like Schedule and Discography, and tried to create a View to list
only the titles of the nodes with terms as header but to no avail.
Since both Schedule and Discography are Views, I thought I do:
    Page > List/Table View
    Field > Node Title
    Filter > Terms for About

I get nothing but Empty Text I created.  Appreciate any help.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>