[support] Newbee: How should I plan this?

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Fri May 18 12:54:31 UTC 2007

On Friday May 18 2007 12:02 am, A-NO-NE Music wrote:
> Larry Garfield / 2007/05/17 / 01:43 AM wrote:
> >
> >Venue node type: Has a name, location (address CCK field), and other
> > stuff.
>
> Oh, oh, oh, these are tons of different modules you are talking about.
> Woa!  I think I got it.  Altho I haven't been able to locate Address CCK
> Module yet.  I think I am getting on the track!  Thank you!

http://drupal.org/project/cck_address
which is in
http://drupal.org/project/Modules/category/88

Also, although the Location module is not a CCK field module, you can add it
to any content type:
http://drupal.org/project/location

And if you combine it with the GMap module, you can get maps that list all
users or nodes, as well as other functionality:
http://drupal.org/project/gmap

There are still some minor issues with compatibility with each other and
Drupal 5, but they are being worked on. It is kind of cool what is available
and what can be done with them.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadaeh.net/