[support] Newbee: How should I plan this?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Fri May 18 16:07:54 UTC 2007

Larry Garfield / 2007/05/17 / 01:43 AM wrote:

>Musician node type: has name, website (link CCK field), etc.  Also has a
>viewfield (CCK field) of a view that lists Show nodes that reference that
>musician.

While I was doing this, I encountered a problem.  I created a image
field for the picture next to the name of the musician.  When I go to
create Musician Content, the image field only let you upload the image
but it is already in the library because I have used it before somewhere
else.  Uploading again will duplicate it.  I know I am missing
something, but I can't figure this out yet.  Any help would be appreciate it.

By the way, do I want to create Categories for Musician, Venue, and
Show, or Reference Nodes between them will render Categories unnecessary?

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>