[support] How to disable page content teaser

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Fri May 18 21:06:57 UTC 2007

You can set the default teaser length under Admin/Content management/Post
settings in the "length of trimmed posts" field or you can put <!--break-->
at the the point in the content where you want the break to be (or at the
end for no break. You don't have to get in to the code or template at all.

Or have you already set all that and it still isn't working?

On 5/18/07, Stephen Wills <developer at blessedherbs.com> wrote:

> I am using the page template to create a home page and the content
> body is getting truncated with a "read more" button on it.  Can I
> disable that without hacking code?  Do I need to learn how to use
> Panels already?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com
www.boxofrain.us

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide