[support] How to disable a wrong block when the site doesn't work

Michel Levy-Provençal mlevypro at gmail.com
Sat May 19 08:16:43 UTC 2007

I thing the better way,  is to modify the block content inside the
database record.
I have this problem very often, and i use phpMyadmin to search for the
record in plain text. Then i delete the content of the block (to not
delete the record, but only the content).

Hope this will help.

Michel Lévy-Provencal

2007/5/18, Albert Cuesta <acuesta at gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> Following a suggestion from a developer, I just added a PHP block to
> my site's default theme, and now the site cannot be accessed
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stock_do_quote() in
> /home/canalpda/public_html/includes/common.inc(1342) : eval()'d code
> on line 2
>
> I need to disable that new block so everything works again. How can I
> access the site admin, probably using another theme or no theme at all
> so the bad block is disabled?
>
> I'm using Drupal 5.1
>
> Thanks for any assistance.

> Albert