[support] Adding custom menus as submenus

Krister Ekstrom krister at kristersplace.ws
Sat May 19 14:13:11 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-19 at 07:38 -0600, Laura Scott wrote:
> Now create your secondary menu selections as menu items in your
> Primary menu, and indicate their parent terms when you do it. So

Hmm, let me see if i understand this correctly. I should delete the menu
i have created and instead create menu items in the "primary links"
menu... and add more menu items and have them pointing to the item i
created as an item in the primary links menu... Is that right, at least
somewhat?
/Krister