[support] Still can't figure out my menu problem

Krister Ekstrom krister at kristersplace.ws
Sat May 19 18:31:34 UTC 2007

Hi there,
I tried to do as Laura suggested and put a menu item rather than a menu
under the "primary links" menu, the thing that confuses me now is where
the path should point. There's no node asociated with this menu since
it's going to be a menu. I feel stupid.
Also since i don't want to hack in templates files or such, being a
non-programmer i wonder if there's a module that could help me out? This
module should be able to make colapsable menus, if possible without
refreshing the page, but maybe that's too much to ask for...
Thankful for any answers.
/Krister