[support] Hebrew right-left websites

Sean sean at crushyou.net
Sun May 20 16:31:06 UTC 2007

> Thanks Sean for the reply.
>
> I do hope you are right about how easy it is.
> The right to left language can be a problem because my html is more messy
> because of having to put dir=RTL tags everywhere .

Hi Emmanuel,

I took a fast survey and found a few rtl language projects that might help
you out on your chess club website.

Hebrew language translation.
http://drupal.org/project/he

To display rtl text they say you should look at a rtl theme.
thread: http://drupal.org/node/102300

That info looks outdated, but here is a link to a Hebrew language profile
package for building Hebrew sites in Drupal 5.x
http://drupal.org/project/drupalhe

Good luck, I'm curious how it all works out so keep in touch on the list.

Sean

- -
Sean Effel
http://www.drupaltherapy.com