[support] Hebrew right-left websites

Mohammed Al-shar' mohammed at atexplorer.com
Sun May 20 17:23:03 UTC 2007

hi Emmanuel and shawn,

I haven't been following the whole thread but noticed the talk about rtl
languages. I have developed several sites in arabic, which is a right to
left language, and for this you would definately go for modifying the css
file to become rtl, and if your site is intended to be multilingual then you
would instruct the theme to load the correct style sheet depending on the
language being used. there are many rtl themes on drupal.org/project/Themes
may be you'd want to investigate how the work is being done in them.

hope this is of use. don't hesitate to contact me personally if you need
more help.

All the best,
Mohammed Al-shar'
msn: msharo at softhome.net