[support] Using an offline editor to post into a group

Adam Gaffin AGaffin at nww.com
Tue May 22 19:59:56 UTC 2007

I have a user who is just addicted to his offline editor. He's a member
of one organic group. Is there a way for him to post via the blogAPI so
that his posts go right into that group without him then having to go to
his Web browser and check off the right group on the node form?

Thanks, and my apologies if I'm just missing something blindingly
obvious.

-- Adam

Adam Gaffin
Executive Editor, NetworkWorld.com
agaffin at nww.com / (508) 490-6433 / http://www.networkworld.com
"I programmed my robotic dog to bite the guy who delivers the electronic
mail." -- Kibo