[support] Modifying themes

Sauro Cesaretti cesaretti.sauro at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:05:50 UTC 2007

Hello everyone!

I need your help to modify the drupal themes.
I created a menu and I inserted it in the left side-bar. Now I'm trying to
use the "aberdeen theme", but in this case I would like to move the menu
nearer to the left margin. I know that I should modify the stylesheet of the
theme but I can't understand how that block is identified. So I tried to
change the margin of the left sidebar but nothing has changed.
Would you mind to give me some indications to modifiy these values in the
theme?

At the end, I even would try to modify the "minelli" theme but I didn't find
the files in the themes directory.
May I know what is the right position?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,