[support] How do you stop info on search result?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat May 26 16:50:02 UTC 2007

Jason Flatt / 2007/05/26 / 08:35 AM wrote:

>This is what sessy meant:
>http://drupal.org/node/11811
>http://drupal.org/node/55126

Oh, I see.  Thank you so much for pointing out quickly.  However, I am
having problem understanding this.  I think this goes with my the other
documentation ranting thread :-)

These documentation tells me I should find:
    theme_search_item()
in garland\template.php but it's not there.

Or am I supposed to append:
<?php
  function theme_search_item($items = array(), $title = NULL, $type = 'ul') {
?>
to garland\template.php file?

Or am I supposed to write up:
<?php
function phptemplate_search_item($items = array(), $title = NULL) {
  return _phptemplate_callback('item_list', array('items' => $items,
'title' => $title));
}
?>

I think my problem with Drupal documentation is these details not being
too clear to idiots like me :-)

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>