[support] How do you stop info on search result?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat May 26 18:09:04 UTC 2007

I am happy to report I was able to override the function by writing
phptemplate_search_item() in the template.php.  However, I must wonder
what I did was OK since it isn't the same as what the documentation tells me.

<http://drupal.org/node/11811>
This tells me I need _phptemplate_callback() but I couldn't figure out
what the param should be.  The example is too different, and the API
list doesn't mention this in detail.  I tried a few params by guesses,
all which returned in PHP error.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>