[support] Trying for a custom block

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sun May 27 05:52:59 UTC 2007

Hi again :-)
This is Garland theme.

I need to create a sidebar block which contains 4 images, Amazon.com,
iTunes Store, CDBaby, and FakeScience, which links to their pages of my
CDs directly with target="_blank".

After many trial and error, I created a page which contains all 4 images
with HTML to jump, then used View to the node title.  It shows up to the
block where I want, but there are a few problems.
1) For the life of me, I can't figure out how to remove "Read more".
2) This block screws up the layout so horizontal scrollbar appears no
matter how narrow I make its content _only when_ I place it to the right
sidebar, while left sidebar is OK but that's not where I want.

Or am I doing this all wrong?
Appreciate any help.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>