[support] Trying for a custom block

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Sun May 27 06:05:25 UTC 2007

Hello,

 From this paragraph --
"I need to create a sidebar block which contains 4 images, Amazon.com,
iTunes Store, CDBaby, and FakeScience, which links to their pages of my
CDs directly with target="_blank". "
-- it seems that you know exactly the content you need in the block. Why
not go to http://yoursite.com/?q=admin/build/block/add and handcode the
block? This way, you could include exactly the divs and classes you
need, and customize the look even further with some css mojo --

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald