[support] Video module needs help

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sun May 27 19:22:09 UTC 2007

I have tried Flash movie player for two days but Video module has been
nothing but headaches.  The interface doesn't provide me [Upload] button
(might be related to 99/99 permission issue I can't solve) so I tried to
load flv file from different server.  DB has correct path to the remote
server, but when I tried to load it, it is looking for video.flv on
local instead of <remote>/<filename>.flv.  Ack!

The thumbnail is looking for root directory.  In this case, I can't even
find the path entry in DB.  It is also looking for video.jpg instead of
<filename>.jpg.  I don't understand how this got be so wrong.

Previously I tried Acidfree since it sez video album, but there is no
video content type I can find that documentation tells me.

How do others implementing Flash movie player into v5.1/Garland?

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>