[support] Possible to have php t() strings in standard node content?

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Sun May 27 18:29:02 UTC 2007

I have the following in a standard page node:

<?php print t('Russ and Scotty.') ?>

Usually, strings like this are searchable and translatable in Localization module after a short time, but this one is not appearing after hours. Is it the case that only strings outside of standard node content can be searched for and translated? Like in menus and module content (edit screens, for example)

I have a node which I was hoping to put into php text strings for translation but perhaps it's impossible. Has anyone done anything similar?

Neil