[support] Video module needs help

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sun May 27 23:49:52 UTC 2007

Fabio Varesano / 2007/05/27 / 05:28 PM wrote:

>video module maintainer here.
>
>It is not clear what are you trying to do.. can you explain better?

Hi Favio,
Thank you so much for your response!

Let me just start to say I am embarrassed (again) that my initial
problem was my pilot error.  Video module didn't come with swf file so I
assumed my homemade swf file should work.  It was wrong big time.  I
fetched FlowPlayer.swf and it worked as advertised.

My current problem is the thumbnail.  The video content creator
interface has no [Upload] button for both video upload and thumbnail.  I
managed to input video file path manually to make this work, but I can't
find where I input the thumbnail file path.  My guess is it is one of
the 6 custom_field_n but not sure.

>You could ask your hosting company to fix this problem for you.

Yes, I should.  Altho I am more interested in how and when this
happened, and how to prevent from this to happen in the future.

Best regards.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>