[support] CCK versus older Flexinode modules

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 03:55:21 UTC 2007

Hello all,
         I had previously used Flexinode content on a Poetry Magazine website using
  Drupal 4.7.x  Now, in Drupal 5.x it appears that Content Creation Kit replaces
  flexinode from previous versions, correct?  Is the idea the same?
        I had a menu link to Create Content >> Poems.  I also had it setup so that
  what is submitted appears in the queue, whether it comes from a user role of
  Contributor, authenticated user, or anonymous.  If I give access for all these roles
  to Create Content, how can I be sure that it goes into the queue for approval first,
  instead of any user being able to publish directly?
  Thanks,
  Bruce