[support] Image node problem

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue May 29 04:37:35 UTC 2007

All the sudden, all the image nodes are spitting out this error wherever
the image is used:

* warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open 'sites/
default/files/images/<filename>.thumbnail.jpg' for writing in /includes/
image.inc on line 321.
* Unable to create scaled thumbnail image

The only way to remedy this, I found so far, is to reupload each images
to the node.  I started to doing it but there are hundreds of them, and
I start to think there must be a better way...?

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>