[support] Have I planned this all wrong?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue May 29 06:07:37 UTC 2007

My main section "ABOUT" contains:
-My BIO
-My Discography
-- As a Leader
-- As a Supporting Musician
-My show schedule
-Video Clips
-Audio Clips
-The list of musicians who plays for my shows (present/past)

I did this by creating custom content types to each of them.  After many
days of trial and error, they all shows up as desired using Views.
However, as I moved onto other section, such as my jazz theory section,
where I used Book, I realized if I should had done all the "ABOUT"
section in Book.  The main reasons are:
- Book provides "previous" and "next" node hyperlink at the bottom
- Book provides summarized front page
For example, I couldn't figure out how to create a View just to list the
titles of all the subsections, like Book provides.

If I want to convert all the "ABOUT" subsections to a Book, can it be
done?  I couldn't find it how.  Searching at Drupal site but to no avail
so far.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>