[support] Image node problem

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:56:08 UTC 2007

This sounds very much like the problem I have on blog.shostak.net. I had it
on another site, and fixed it by resetting the image options to default, but
I don't want to do that on my blog. I'm getting no such file messages for
the thumbnail and preview of every image. Is there anything already reported
about this for the image module in the issues area? I was hoping it would go
away when I move the site form 4.7 to 5.

Jean

On 5/29/07, A-NO-NE Music <madflute at anonemusic.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone.  Since I have had weird permission issues before, it
> was the first thing to check, and that was not the issue.
>
> I ended up with re-uploading all the image files to remedy this
> problem.  Took me all night, tho.
>
> I then realized I _did_ change something yesterday which I totally
> forgot about it.  I added another instance of IMAGE SIZE under Site
> Config > Image.  This must have done something bad.  Is this a bug that
> I should report?
>
> --
>
> - Hiro
>
> Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
> <http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>

Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com
www.boxofrain.us

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide