[support] A view of views . . .

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Tue May 29 17:04:27 UTC 2007

I'm trying to figure out how to do this, and haven't been successful so far.
I've got several views configured that show a list of some nodes based on my
specified criteria. What I want now is a view to list the titles of some or
all of those views I've created. Is that possible, if so how? I've perused
the list on fields and filters and tried many different combinations, but
none of them have given me what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadaeh.net/