[support] A view of views . . .

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue May 29 18:00:55 UTC 2007

I don't think what you're looking for is possible without writing your
own module. Here are some options:

1.  Write a custom module to return the list of views and their title.
2.  User the insert_view module to make nodes out of the views you want
listed and make a view to show those nodes.
3.  Give up and just make a page that lists what you want to :)?