[support] Image Assist Default Path?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed May 30 13:02:27 UTC 2007

Cog Rusty / 2007/05/30 / 07:19 AM wrote:

>Image Assist used to have (maybe still does) a settings where you
>could choose between "html" or "filter". For relative paths, "filter"
>was the right choice.

Thank you for your response.  I never used Filtered HTML since I need
full control.  I just tried it as the first time, and I am not getting a
correct result.  I set Input Format to Filtered HTML, and inserted an
image as Filtered HTML.  The result is the inserted code showing up as a
string instead of image when [Submit].

[img_assist|nid=194|title=|desc=|link=popup|align=left|width=99|height=300]

Weird.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>