[support] Image Assist Default Path?

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:13:42 UTC 2007

On 5/30/07, A-NO-NE Music <madflute at anonemusic.com> wrote:
> Cog Rusty / 2007/05/30 / 07:19 AM wrote:
>
> >Image Assist used to have (maybe still does) a settings where you
> >could choose between "html" or "filter". For relative paths, "filter"
> >was the right choice.
>
> Thank you for your response.  I never used Filtered HTML since I need
> full control.  I just tried it as the first time, and I am not getting a
> correct result.  I set Input Format to Filtered HTML, and inserted an
> image as Filtered HTML.  The result is the inserted code showing up as a
> string instead of image when [Submit].
>
> [img_assist|nid=194|title=|desc=|link=popup|align=left|width=99|height=300]
>
> Weird.
>
> --

I didn't mean Drupal's "Filtered HTML".

I meant the "Filter Tag" option in image_assist's settings page
(/admin/settings/img_assist), Other Properties, Default Insert Mode.
But apparently you already have that selected. What you see is
intended to be processed by a filter, and does not contain an absolute
path.

What is missing is that Drupal must actually use a filter on that and
render it -- not just display it as it is. So, go to
/admin/settings/filters. Select (or create) *any* input format that
you intend to use. Configure it. An input format contains filters. One
of these filters is:

Inline images: Add images to your posts with Image assist.

Make sure to enable it so that the tag
[img_assist|nid=194|title=|desc=|link=popup|align=left|width=99|height=300]
will be rendered to a proper url when displayed.